2015年7月25日星期六

Unforgettable Trip to Newport and Boston

Unforgettable Trip to Newport and Boston
Last weekend, I started a new journey to Boston with my colleagues. Frankly speaking, we began this trip with doubt and regret because of misunderstanding of travailing route. But after the tour guides introduction, all of us were delighted with our unexpected good fortune, as the bus would send us back directly to Yale. Otherwise, we had to go back to New York to take a subway. 
The first stop was Newport Mansions, bringing us a unique perspective on the the people who lived there. This was the most impressive historical house tour I have ever experienced and the most splendid decoration I have ever seen. Yet what attracted me most is the natural scenery with harmony of vast blue sea, energetic green grass and gorgeous colorful flowers. I forgot who I was but integrated myself into the greatest nature. I could hear the seas croon with birds soaring into the sky and wind stirring the grass.


After visiting Harvard and MIT in Boston, we went to enjoy a lobster dinner in a Chinese restaurant. Factually, in my memory, lobster did not taste good; however, what I ate that evening was so delicious that until now I can clearly remember the feelings when we enjoyed ourselves with the appetizing delicacy.   


Finally and fortunately, we did not need to go to New York but directly went back home in Yale when other tourists continued their trip in our our campus. Speaking of this, I sincerely show my gratitude to Leo King who is always there to offer us help when we need her guidance.

1 条评论:

  1. Newport is a lovely place and if you should return, there is a beautiful walking path behind the "cottages" and above the sea that follows a cliff behind town. These are some very nice photos!

    回复删除