2015年7月28日星期二

Several Touching Moments

Several Touching Moments
Admittedly, I am sensitive to love, love among strangers, and that coming from statues or even pictures. Until now I have lived in America for approximately a month, during which several touching moments have lingered.
Last Sunday, I went to church with my colleagues. That was the first time I listened to church songs and hugged strangers to wish each other peace and happiness. At that moment, a kind of nameless warm seized my mind consciously or unconsciously, illustrated by the tears turning around and around in my eyes. When I review that moment now, the most impressive picture in my inner heart was a woman with deep sincerity penetrating from her charitable eyes and gentle voice. Now I understand why in psychological treatment for a group has provided a warm greeting and touching fingers segment at the very beginning. It is designed to help people reach love coming from strangers and further obtain comfort for the soul .      
In addition to the touching moment provided by the strangers in church, I was also moved by the statues as well as pictures of mother and kids inside the metropolitan museum of art and the singer outside. In the museum, there are countless art treasures, but what attracted me most were the statues and pictures implying love between mother and kids, for I have missed my son very much in recent days. Only when a person’s inner need is touched, will she do a certain relative activities. Accordingly, you will understand why I took so many photos about the same eternal theme--mother and son in the museum.


When I came out of the museum, I found an American was singing classical Chinese songs such as Jasmine and Song of Going to School, etc.. Then, to my surprise, he sang our national anthem, which suddenly evoked my deep patriotism and without any hesitancy, my colleagues and I applauded for his talent and donated money to him.
The above-mentioned touching moments are only a tip of iceberg in my life in America. As a matter of fact, with a sensitive heart to love, we will unexpectedly meet amazingly wonderful people, scenes and stories.




1 条评论:

  1. These are fantastic experiences...I too cry when strangers wish me 'peace' in church, and the music makes me cry as well. Some places seem packed with emotion, do they not? And an American sang your national anthem...UNBELIEVABLE! I think you will retell that story until you are very old, and may it make you smile each and every time, like the face of your son, which you will see very very soon.

    回复删除